- Cait Flanders – lifestyle and mindfulness
- Derek Sivers – lifestyle and business
- Raptitude – how to be a better human
- Mad Fientist – early retirement hacks
- Get Rich Slowly – financial nuggets
- Four Pillar Freedom – financial visual nuggets
- Financial Samurai – high-level finance
- Mr. Money Mustache – when you need a good financial ass kicking
- Becoming Minimalist – minimalism tips and stories
- Zero Waste Home – founder of the Zero Waste movement!
- The Minimalists – quick minimalism wins
Favorite Articles / Ideas:
- “Now” page
- CV of Failures
- Go Deeper, Not Wider
- How to Inscribe a Book
- Everything Is Alive [podcast]
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
- Why Your House Is a Terrible Investment
- The Scientific 7-Minute Workout [Video]
*To see my favorite finds each week, subscribe to my newsletter
- USAA – where I do all my banking and insurances (auto, life, renters)
- Vanguard – where I do all my (index) investing!
- Republic Wireless – where I have my cell phone through (super cheap / solid)
- Digit – an app that automatically saves you money (I’m an advisor to them)
- Acorns – an app that automatically invests your money
- Honey – a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupons at checkout
Favorite People on @Twitter:
- SundaraFund.org – Sundara recycles old hotel soap into new bars, giving them a second life. They hire local women to do this work, lifting them from poverty with fair wage livelihoods, and then distribute the soap to their communities while providing free hygiene education classes for vulnerable populations.
- TheGoodCemeterian.org – A two-person historical preservation non-profit that restores tombstones and shares the stories of those they honor.
- 516Project.org – A volunteer Christian based ministry that focuses on home repair and disaster relief.
// Last updated: 11/21/18
// Links to products above are affiliate links