They can never take it away
Happy Easter, everyone!
Will keep this nice and short, but still stuffed with goodies for your viewing pleasure over the weekend :)
Here are the fun things we discussed on the blog this week:
- Things I overheard at the coffee shop
- 4 questions to ask before you buy that next “thing”
- An in-depth guide on how to sell a coin collection!
- Adding life events to your net worth tracking
- And a reminder that no one can take away any of your achievements
And here are the nuggets I enjoyed from around the web:
- This woman who volunteered at over 200 food banks
- This dumpster diver who makes thousands of dollars/year!
- This “Packing Party” idea from The Minimalists
- These people who still have AOL accounts ;)
- This look at Hilton’s “firsts” over the past 100 years
- This reminder that we’re all dealt certain cards in life
- This day trader who made a regrettable decision in the middle of the night, lol…
- And this list of LGBTQ personal finance bloggers and creators the Debt Free Guys just put together
*Design up top by Nicolas Raymond